Blu Marine provides innovative and quality outfitting services for the Marine industry. We take pride in our open and transparent relationships with our clients and suppliers and put great emphasis on partnering in order to provide the best possible service to our clients. Our mission statement is simple: Identify our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
We have offices in Southampton, England, and in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Our facilities in Southampton include:
- •Manufacturing workshops – upholstery & joinery. Metal fabrication sister company.
- •Project office.
- •Administration office.
- •Design office.
- •Warehousing and logistics for England & Wales, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia and Asia.
Our facilities in Belfast include:
- Manufacturing Workshops – joinery, upholstery, metal fabrication & spraying capability.
- Project office – procurement, project support, & mock up room.
- Marketing & Customer Care.
- Administration & Accounts.
- Health & Safety and Human Resources.
- Warehousing & logistics for Ireland, Scotland, North America, Canada, South America & Caribbean.
We offer a flexible turnkey package for contracts carried out in dry dock or with riding crews. This includes a full range of design services including interior visualization, technical detailing and construction of specifications. All services are carried out to current IMO and USPH classification.
- CAD Design
- Project Management
- Bathrooms and Wet Units
- Restaurants and Bars
- On Board leisure / fun facilities
- Eco friendly solutions
- Joinery and furniture
- Bulkheads and ceilings
- Soft furnishings and flooring
- Steelwork alterations
- Electrical systems and specialist lighting
- Stainless-steel fabrication